Join Jenna Riedi for a Fresh Batch of #Duh Questions!
This week, Jenna hits up randos with obvious questions about #StarWars, Sherwin Williams, and the board game Mouse Trap!
Speaking of Sherwin Williams, this is the official Geeks Who Drink Top Ten Shit-List of Color Names™:
10. Gossamer Veil – This is totally a band that played at Ozzfest ’04.
9. Agreeable Gray – Whatever, gray is always bringing up politics at Thanksgiving.
8. Likeable Sand – Come on, Sherwin, it gets EVERYWHERE.
7. Comical Coral – Pssh, go ahead, name one joke Montastraea told that ever made you laugh.
6. Obstinate Orange – Everyone knows orange is laid back. LOOKING AT YOU, AGREEABLE GRAY.
5. Fireweed – This one’s for you, Loc Dog’s Grandma.
4. Haute Pink – Real original, Sherwin Williams, REAL ORIGINAL.
3. Fully Purple – All you other shades can get fucked.
2. Frank Blue – Aw, shit. SW just stole the name of our hardboiled detective character that’s curt with everyone but gets the goddamned job done.
1. Goldenrod – Rod…nice.
One of our favorite round concepts that we run at Geeks Who Drink pub quizzes is “Duh!” What’s that, you ask? Well, the best trivia questions are usually the ones that are right on the tip of your tongue—so obvious that you may not know the answer offhand, but you should. In our Duh! rounds, we take trivia lovers on a voyage through our face-palmiest questions. Will you get fooled by these obvious factoids?
Our first book “Duh!” is now available! Order your copy today.
If you like this video, go ahead and subscribe to our Geeks Who Drink channel on YouTube! If you love our pub like this video, go ahead and subscribe to our Geeks Who Drink channel on YouTube! If you love our pub quizzes, then you’ll probably like our videos. We’re not sure. We know our moms are really proud of us.