If you’re someone who loves trivia as much as we do we need you to help spread the word.
Does this sound like you:
- Loves trivia
- Over 21 years of age
- Plan to stay in your city for at least 1 year
- Own a laptop or tablet and a smartphone
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The format that made us famous.
- 2 hours of engaging trivia, including audio & video rounds.
- Each round format and theme is designed to maximize player entertainment.
- Rated PG-13 and covering every topic under the sun – trust us.
Good trivia. Good times.
- 2 hours of casual trivia, that adds to your conversation.
- A focus on pop-culture that suits all ages.
- Clever theming and questions, including audio & video rounds.
The Other Guys
Geeks Who Drink
What new wave band did the song “Whip It”?
“Whip It” was a “pep talk for President Carter,” according to the founder of what new wave band?
What Persian king is the bad guy in the movie “300”?
After a storm destroyed a bridge, what Persian king from “300” had the sea whipped 300 times for its insolence?
What element is letter U on the periodic table?
Thanks to a weird clause in the Atomic Energy Act of 1945, all New Zealand high schools are allowed to have about a pound of what radioactive element whose periodic table symbol is a single vowel?
- You have to be 21
- You have to own your own working laptop
- You have to plan on staying in your city for at least 1 year
- You must have a working tablet or phone that takes photos
- You must love trivia
What else do I need to know?
- We provide training for all new hires
- All of the AV equipment is provided by Geeks Who Drink
- Expect a 2.5 hour commitment for each quiz
- Expect compensation and food & beverage tab
“I want our quizmaster at our wedding”
“The host absolutely made our night”
“Our quizmaster has great hair”
“LOVE our host! She is always so lively and funny and happy to be here!”