1. Elton John's tiny dancer was a blue jean baby and an LA Lady. What was her job for the band?
2. In Right Said Fred's lyrical masterpiece "I'm Too Sexy," which of the following is Fred NOT too sexy for? A. His shirt, B. New York, C. Your party, or D. His pants.
3. Chuck D of Public Enemy "got a letter from the government the other day. He opened and read it, it said they were" WHAT?
4. Madonna wrote the song "Vogue" cause she knows "a place where you can get away," that is if you "long to be something better than you are today?" Where or what is that place?
5. A cowboy puts a notch in his gun. Where does Pat Benatar put hers in "Hit Me With Your Best Shot?"
6. What's the first question posed in the lyrical masterpiece that is "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath?
7. According to Naughty By Nature, what is rule #1 in this OPP establishment?
8. "Champagne Supernova" ends with three questions: How many special people change? How many lives are living strange? And ….Where were you while we were….?
Bonus: Jewel "never leaves WHAT on the floor anymore" because "dreams last so long, even after you're gone."
2. D. His pants
3. Suckers. From "Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos."
4. The Dance Floor
5. "In my lipstick case"
6. Has he lost his mind?
7. Keep your mouth shut, (or any variation thereof) exact lyric: When you get down, you can't go 'round runnin' off at the mouth. That's rule number one in this OPP establishment. You keep your mouth shut and it won't get back to her or him.
8. "getting high?"
Bonus: Wet Towels
2. (Turanga) Leela
3. Cow (of '"Cow and Chicken'" fame)
4. Homer Simpson
5. Twilight Sparkle
6. Eric Cartman
8. Doug (Funnie)