Here's a small sample of what you'll hear at one of our quizzes. Remember, each quiz consists of eight rounds of eight questions. Two of those rounds are audio, one is a visual round and the rest are read aloud by our quizmaster. Some bars and restaurants have the ability to play video, so you might even see one of those pop up now and again. Each day of the week is a brand new quiz, so come back as often as you can! You can find our full schedule here.
Theme: The Answer's In The Lyrics
1. Elton John's tiny dancer was a blue jean baby and an LA Lady. What was her job for the band?
2. In Right Said Fred's lyrical masterpiece "I'm Too Sexy," which of the following is Fred NOT too sexy for? A. His shirt, B. New York, C. Your party, or D. His pants.
3. Chuck D of Public Enemy "got a letter from the government the other day. He opened and read it, it said they were" WHAT?
4. Madonna wrote the song "Vogue" cause she knows "a place where you can get away," that is if you "long to be something better than you are today?" Where or what is that place?
5. A cowboy puts a notch in his gun. Where does Pat Benatar put hers in "Hit Me With Your Best Shot?"
6. What's the first question posed in the lyrical masterpiece that is "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath?
7. According to Naughty By Nature, what is rule #1 in this OPP establishment?
8. "Champagne Supernova" ends with three questions: How many special people change? How many lives are living strange? And ….Where were you while we were….?
Bonus: Jewel "never leaves WHAT on the floor anymore" because "dreams last so long, even after you're gone."
2. D. His pants
3. Suckers. From "Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos."
4. The Dance Floor
5. "In my lipstick case"
6. Has he lost his mind?
7. Keep your mouth shut, (or any variation thereof) exact lyric: When you get down, you can't go 'round runnin' off at the mouth. That's rule number one in this OPP establishment. You keep your mouth shut and it won't get back to her or him.
8. "getting high?"
Bonus: Wet Towels
Visual round answers:
1. E- Rod Stewart
2. H- Zsa Zsa Gabor
3. B- Steve Martin
4. D- Sharon Stone
5. A- Dolly Parton
6. I- Mick Jagger
7. C- Mae West
8. F- Sideshow Bob
9. G- Woody Allen