2033 East Speedway Boulevard
Tucson, AZ 85719
Wednesdays: 8:00 PM
View All Posts
I’m running away to L.A. tomorrow, so this blog is gonna be short and sweet. Don’t worry, unlike Meghan Cassidy, I’m not leaving for good. While the other Fat Kids remain, Megan is moving to D.C. to teach physics to 6th graders. Congratulations on your sexy teacher gig; you will be missed, even by Rob, I’m sure.
Here are some things:
- Lightning Leslie has been sick and she still score keeps like a boss. Thanks, boo.
- FAQ – Are you and Lightning Leslie an “item”? A: No, what on earth would give you that idea. It is some kind of strange, sexless, domestic partnership, in which we tell eachother how awesome the other is, and frequently lounge on the couch, braless, watching How I Met Your Mother and devouring super nachos. Ha! Just try discriminating against that!
- Speaking of good eats; have you been craving non-bigoted waffle fries? Trident Grill has them and I most definitely enjoyed a big basket of them during quiz.
- What quizzers don’t realize about Round 1: Hammer Time!: the entire round was basically written around question 5, because one of our Quizmasters has an obsession with Nathan Fillion’s hammer.
- Round 3: Longer or Shorter Than Ron Jeremy’s Junk just about killed me because there were still children around, meaning I had to forego so many dick jokes. This was a unique and inspired round that compared the dimensions of everday, household items to Ron Jeremy’s 9 ¾ inch cock. Thank you, Island Amy, for giving us all one of the worst mental images of a King Size Butterfinger.
- John Quincy Adams is my new favorite president, though, I will always hold a special place for J.F.K. Last night, we learned that President Adams got his exercise by swimming naked in the Potomac River and had a pet alligator in the White House. That is just bad ass.
- Trident Grill has a bunch of beautiful waitresses.
Alright, see you crazy fucks next week.
<3 Electric Wiggins