I was having a good weekend and then boom, you guys topped it off and closed it out with a bang. Wow, last night was the kind of night I’d been waiting for. I’m not sure where all of you came from, but I appreciate it. I’m hoping I helped with your holiday merriment as I am at work today. Oh well. I had fun last night, so all is good. Many props to Island Amy for the fun little extras she threw out there last night. Like us on Facebook for a chance to win too.
So on to the quiz:
- Robots I have Loved made me think we would be going to talk about animatronic Real Dolls or something. It is a given that as soon as practical robots are made, the first thing people will do is try to have sex with them. So Gigolo Joe may not be too far off from reality.
- Mash-ups are always fun. My favorite had to be the Beastie/Skynyrd mix. A wide range was displayed as you all seemed to catch different parts of the mash ups. Dolly Parton fans rejoice.
- Joker, Joker, Who Played the Joker? Quite a few people, some way more memorable than others. I am however confident that George Romero has never portrayed him, zombie or otherwise.
- Zzzz. How I wish. Snozberries taste like snozberries and surprisingly so does Aziz Ansari. A Zoidberg “Hooray! I’m useful” moment came for some with the Shazbot answer from Mork and Mindy. Nanu nanu bitches.
- Pick a Card took a few of us back to Christmases sentenced to sitting around with family, eating a lot and breaking out the board games since the kids can’t drink. Apparently that is what Fluxx embodies as a lot of you called it “that Christmas game.” This has been your daily flashback. Please return to your normal daily routine.
- Fuck Labor Day. Why? Because you can. Just like those who thought Macauly Culkin and Mandy Moore filmed the Christian themed Backdoor Sorority Sluts 12. I think they were thinking of Mandii More.
- SNL Movies, a hit or miss proposition, mostly miss though. Although I would like to buy you a fish sandwich. And yes, Office Space is and SNL film of sorts. Milton believed you had his stapler as an SNL animated short.
- Random What? Agaricus Bisporus is nice on a salad or pizza, but Fly Agaric is an entirely different night. So don’t put them on your pizza.
We had a lot of up and down on the standings, but Little Lebowski Urban Achievers channeled their inner dude to hold 1st place and take the $25 Hut gift certificate. 2nd place got all tied up in the end, so Displaced Badgers and Fuck All Y'all had to fight it out for the win. Dance off? Nah. Went with a Flip-off. No, put your fingers away. I gave both a set of novelty coins and whoever got the most head…s won. As you can see, Fuck All Y’all was the solid victor. For that they got the $15 Hut gift certificate. Our email bonus was won by The James. A gwd pint glass was his reward.
Alright, you set the bar last night, so let’s keep it up. Join us for more prizes, drinks, and fun at The Hut. Until next week, stay gold Ponyboy.