Let's reflect on our night:
- The first round was all about words beginning with 'rh'. Luckily, no one put down a word that did not begin with those letters, but many answers were just those two letters.
- While marching band renditions are possible much cooler than the original song, it is hard to place exactly what song it is because, well, it's a marching band.
- The Gun to Your Head round was probably the most successful in terms of scores. This is most likely being because every answer was 50/50.
- BOOBS. They are fun to touch, but it appears we are not experts on breast trivia. My favorite part of this round was the team that actually drew a pair of sagging breasts for me on their answer sheet. Always a treat. And you guys know that if you don't know the answer to a question, all I ever ask is that you do your breast.
- The serial killer visual round surprisingly stumped a lot of people. Which is probably a very good and healthy thing for our society.
- The finish the line audio round was a bitch. But I have to admit I was surprised with how well some of you did. For me, it was just another confirmation that I mostly make up my own words to songs.
I was not expecting many people because of the debates, but I was presently surprised to see quite a few beer-loving, pizza-eating, quiz-humping people. And let's be honest, we probably learned more from these eight rounds than from watching the debates.