Yes, hopefully now that Santorum has dropped out of the race this will be the last week any has to sit through another painful team name about Santorum. That is until ol' Rick gets a couch that pulls out. Then we're fucked.
Nerd News Now!
Important Updates From GWD Headquarters
Hiring All Over
We're in another hiring frenzy. So if you or someone you know is in the following areas, make sure to fill out an application.
Our Next Themed Quiz
Bring it nerds. More info right here.
This Week In Geek
Every quiz is unique - and these are the unique-iest
CASEY'S is hosted by the only person in the world who doesn't want to screw Zooey Deschanel.
RACKHOUSE PUB compares Lovecraft with Maroon 5.
TRUELOVE wrestles with objective quizmastering or tits.
ROCK BOTTOM's new Peep/Monopoly tiebreaker is amazing.
MILE HIGH SPIRITS, Denver's newest venue, peers into the operations of Geeks Who Drink.
LUSCIOUS NECTAR had some Titanic haikus.
FREETAIL BREWING CO. becomes our newest venue in San Antonio.
5TH STREET ICEHOUSE learns that some people are too dumb for their own good.
OPAL DIVINE'S MARINA celebrates three years of quizzin' it up.
Team Names of the Week!
Now We Can Google Santorum Without Getting Political (Casey's)
Here' hoping George Zimmerman "Taste's the Rainbow" in prison (The Ram Tacoma)
Survivor Ethiopia: AKA The Real Hunger Games (Coaches)
Lana Del Rey getting her Axl Greased (Nomad Bar)
Titanic II: The Wreckoning (Maple Leaf Pub)
Axl Rose has No Appetite for Induction (Christian's Tailgate Heights)
Titanic was Real? What About "Avatar?" (Durty Nelly's)
What Happens in the Incognito Window Stays in the Incognito Window (Tavern in the Square Allston)
I don't always mix Ambien and Nyquil but when I do I bluuuuuuuhhhh? (Highball)
What Has 75 Balls and Fucks Old Ladies? BINGO! (Hotel Congress)
Was the Vagina monologues a "Period Piece?" (Hard Times Cafe)
whats the difference between Whitney Houston and amy winehouse? About 7 months (Fat Squirrel)
Evil Rob's Weekly Champions of Quizlandia!
A weekly look at who is better than you by the guy who is smarter than you.
--Austin is #1 once again in the city rankings by a pretty wide margin, but who's that at #2? SEATTLE?!?!?!???????? The perennially underachieving Emerald City? Guess they're not perennial underachievers anymore.
--Meanwhile Boston makes its first appearance the city rankings after a couple months of coming in #6 or #7. Just in time for NYC to start getting GWD quizzes...
--Hey Highball? Mind saving a little room for the rest of us in the bar & team rankings? Jesus H. Christ.
1. Austin 82.30
2. Seattle 79.03
3. Denver 78.97
4. Boston 77.99
5. Houston 76.61
1. Highball--Austin, TX (Sun.) 88.22
2. (TIE!)Irish Snug--Denver, CO & Forecaster's Pub, Woodinville, WA 83.61
3. Highball--Austin, TX (Wed.) 83.35
4. Little Woodrow's (EaDo)--Houston, TX 82.76
5. Piper Down--Salt Lake City, UT (Wed.) 82.41
1. (TIE!) Slump Busters, Irish Snug--Denver, CO & Captain Tit-Hand and the Penis-Girdled Equator, Forecaster's Pub, Woodinville, WA 91.93
2. It Puts The Lotion In The Easter Basket, Highball--Austin, TX (Sun.) 91.78
3. An Episcopalian, Catholic, Lutheran, Mormon, Agnostic, and Atheist Walk Into A Bar? Highball--Austin, TX (Sun.) 89.64
4. Urban Achievers, Tommy Doyle's (Kendall Square)--Cambridge, MA 88.36
5. We Had A Cool Team Name, But It Got Bought Out By Facebook, Highball--Austin, TX (Wed.) 87.42
Photos I Like!
And a million nerds ejaculated at the site of a lightsaber being deep throated.
Let's play Who Wore It Better?
The answer is, "you've wasted too much time on this game."