It almost balances out. The awesome team names that a political race inspires vs. the endless litany of political ads. However, considering I only see you once a week, and get inundated with ads every day it's not quite even. If I hear one more "I'm Rom/bama and I support this message", I'm going to... well... I'm going to sit and bitch about it. That'll show 'em. Anyway, on to the quiz.
- Round One was on dumbasses and the all the dumbass stuff they say. In other words, it was on politicians. Scores were pretty low but that's because we pretty much asked you to find a needle in a pile of needles.
- Round Two was all about fight songs. But there were no good fights in the round, like fighting for your right to party, or anthems about how we're not gonna take it anymore. Instead it was LeAnn Rimes fighting the moonlight and Christina Aguilera fighting... I don't know, chlamydia?
- Our third round tested your knowledge of past and future. Specifically, "Blast From The Past" and "Back To The Future". In the end, "Blast From The Past" fell short by about 1.21 gigawatts.
- "You Are A Joke" was our round four and dealt with all things on jokes and jokers. Based on your scores, however, you were not amused.
- In perhaps the lowest scoring visual round ever, you had to identify the type of horse by its color. I'm not going to say you suck at all thing equestrian, but instead will commend you for seeing past the color barrier on horses and understanding that they are all the same on the inside... equally delicious!
- Round 6 was on beards, both the fuzzy and the feigned. As you can see Michael Jackson at one point had both and neither really worked out that well for him.
- Our Round 7 was on James Bond theme songs. Every guy thinks they're an expert on James Bond movies, mostly because they played the hell out of one of the best games ever... the classic N64 game GoldenEye. But guess what, that doesn't really make you an expert. Guess what else? I threw a proximity mine on that wall behind you... ha ha!!
- And of course, our random knowledge round. We learned that absolutely no one looks at the tabs on the Wikipedia page. We also learned that you think human milk is in the top four produced for commercial consumption. (Wolf milk was also suggested, btw). I'd love for you to take on a field trip to one of your “farms”. I think my head would explode.
So there it is, another night, another quiz, another hangover. You guys never fail to give awesome quiz. So much so, that I think I’m going to be back next week and we’ll do it all again. Until then…